Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's Hot

I live in Texas, so goes without saying that it's hot here.

Or rather, it should go without saying. And honestly, I'd be happy not to say it - but I just can't help myself. I go outside and I can't even get through a full thought. Two steps out my door, I'm thinking, "I really should... GOOD GRIEF, IT'S HOT!" So goes the weather here in Austin.

We're supposed to have a cold front come through this weekend, though.

They say it's going to get down to 90.

In the mean time, the only ones who seem to have figured out how to deal with this heat are the dogs. Observe:


It's all fun and games until we have to take them back inside, sopping wet. Still, who can blame them? I'd have joined them if I thought they would have let me into the huddle.

I'm not really cool enough to be a part of their gang. They just keep me around as the paparazzi.

Luckily, I have rights to all of their images. Maybe if we all concentrate really hard on the pictures of water, we'll start to imagine that it's cooler. Or, you know, we'll stare at them long enough for it to ACTUALLY get cooler. Or something.






*Sigh* Only two more months of summer, right? RIGHT?

*Bobs

1 comment: